Wednesday 6 July 2016

CREW PROFILE - LEE BOYD



NAME: Lee Boyd (Wahine is my legal name and Lee is my preferred name)
ROLE: Producer

BIOGRAPHY:
I have competed in the Rialto Channel 48 Hours Furious Filmmaking for three years in a row from 2013 – 2015, producing and running a small animation team each year. In 2013, my team was nominated for Best Animation in the Otago/Southland region and won the category. My team was also nominated for the same award in 2014 and 2015.


In 2014, I was the Producer for three television advertisements made for the Southern Institute of Technology. In February 2015, I interned as a Production Assistant for the test shoot/teaser shoot of the New Zealand feature film Human Traces. Aside from all of these, I have produced and worked on a number of student short films and have created and made some animated shorts of my own.

QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor of Digital Media (Animation) – 2014 Southern Institue of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Filmmaking – 2015 Southern Institute of Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment