Sunday 3 July 2016

WAITING GAME!

We still have 18 days left on our crowdfunding campaign, so at this point it is just a waiting game to see if we will reach our target or not. We do not seem to have had too much interest in the crowd funding campaign but there is still time. Sometimes, waiting can feel like an eternity and sometimes time speeds up faster than you would like. I only hope some people will see my pleas and jump onboard and pledge our campaign some money.

Over the next few days, I will start blogging crew profiles, promoting a different team member every day. Then everybody can get to know the team behind the web series! For now, I will leave you with my usual spiel about the link for the crowd funding campaign and sharing it with everybody you know....... aw here it is:

www.pledgeme.co.nz/projects/4674-kiwi-web-series-needs-music-composer  

No comments:

Post a Comment