Monday 22 August 2016

BACK AT IT AGAIN!

As I have stated in some of my previous posts, I have been away from home in Christchurch to deal with some family business. This past week,I have not posted on the blog because of those family circumstances but I have now made it home and am ready to get back into blogging again daily.

The web series is still battling on and Jade has been very hard at work with it. Our social media manager Kim has been busy tweeting and tumbling about the project to try and ramp up more support for the release of the first episode which is coming up very fast. I now need to get my head back into advertising and getting as much support as I can for the series, so keep checking the blog for more progress updates! Also, don't forget to check out the Patreon campaign and our YouTube channel!

YouTube Link: www.youtube.com/channel/UC_lwKA_4OxXRRrMX2N4VO1g
Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/noody


No comments:

Post a Comment