Sunday 14 August 2016

MORE CHALLENGES!



Trying to build an audience for a web series can be challenging at times. Unfortunately, I am unable to sit online all day every day because I have a family and am currently looking for employment to pay the bills. The small amount of time that I get to spend doing work on my computer is realistically not enough time to do as much advertising as I would like to do. I hope that we can get funding and turn this into something bigger with what we are doing already and then we can pay somebody whose sole job is to manage all the online social media. Anyways, just to finish off this post please check out our YouTube channel and Patreon page and please feel free to share them with everyone and everywhere!!!!!

Patreon: https://www.patroen.com/noody
YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UC_lwKA_4OxXRRrMX2N4VO1g

No comments:

Post a Comment